Voting Rating: 0 / 0 votes Vote: * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 Similar * Easter Drop
Voting Rating: 0 / 0 votes Vote: * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 Similar * Easter Drop
script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/imsoluckycopy.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E")); Voting Rating: 0 / 0 votes Vote: * 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 Similar * I'm so Lucky 3 column background I'm So Lucky Banner

Saturday, January 29, 2011

my day

Today I slept in til Ten and woke up in pain, stiffness. I laid on the couch all day and i got my text app fixed on my ipod. My aunt, Sarah, luckly was off and came over with her family bringing my Reeses peanut butter cups and a liter of rootbeer. Some of my family is over talking to me and they brought me some gifts and stuff. I am getting better from my surgery on my back, which is now straight. I can move pretty good by myself. I hope I can sleep tonight!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks, Haunnah for writing on your blog so we can hear how you are doing!! We think about you all the time and pray for you always. Get feeling better soon -- WE LOVE YOU!!

Haunnah said...

We love you guys to! Thank you for being there for me!

Post a Comment