This is me today after my big surgery. My day was fun, my mom painted my toe nails, curled my hair, and put make-up on me. WAIT! Do you wanna hear a funny joke? Ok, here it is... So a student is correcting a spelling test and he spells curled, c-u-l-r-e-d and doesn't mark it wrong so his neighbor tells him... "Hey Jhon, c-u-r-l-e-d, and then Jhon says... "What is l.e.d.? hahahaha! You get it?! Cause when you spell curled it sounds like... See you are l.e.d.!
Any ways I am doing better every day. I am going longer without pain meds, so it's going pretty good. I can get up and down by my self now! Thank you everyone for there help.



3 comments:
What an amazing young woman you are! I am glad you are doing so well. Keep it up! We love you!
Haunnah you look FABULOUS... and you're HOME! I'll bet it's good to be back there! :)
Thanks for the great joke! I'll have to tell it to Logan -- he's always looking for a good joke to tell :)
Enjoy your day and keep feeling better!!
Now THAT is the Haunnah I know!!! You look absolutly SMASHING my dear! So glad you are feeling better everyday. Now...lets just get you a puppy....
Post a Comment